Job Type: Full Time
Full Job Description:
We are seeking an experienced Affiliate Marketing Manager, who can work in a demanding and fast-paced environment. The role at Vedge Nutriton offers the opportunity to work with a growing supplement brand taking over the vegan community.
We are a growing and evolving company managing multiple ecommerce websites across various industries as well as many proprietary brands. There’s never a dull moment when you are developing strategies and implementing them across multiple channels! We have big goals in the area of Affiliate Marketing and Community Management.
Community Manager Duties & Responsibilities:
- Research and recruit new publishers and affiliates to join our programs.
- Contact prime affiliates for exclusive partnership campaigns and promotions.
- Negotiate and optimize various deals and commissions with publishers.
- Plan, execute, and oversee affiliate campaigns and promotions.
- Work in collaboration with our various suppliers to create a co-op affiliate campaigns.
- Analyze sales, conversions, traffic, voids, and potential fraudulent behavior.
- Work with marketing cross functional teams to align efforts and utilize the affiliate platforms for company initiatives and goals.
- Work with our affiliate platform dedicated teams to find more opportunities and scale our programs to increase performance.
- Utilize internal and external tools to improve the various KPIs and prevent fraud.
- Manage community groups, community activities, and programs
Community Manager Qualifications, Skills & Requirements
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Analytics or equivalent.
- 4+ Years affiliate marketing experience.
- Analytical and critical thinker who can execute methodically.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethics, and ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities and get things done efficiently.
- Hands on experience with large affiliate marketing platforms such as refersion preferred.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with monitoring and fraud prevention tools is a plus.
- Advanced Proficiency in Google Docs, Google Sheets.
- Familiarity with Influencer marketing, PPC and other digital advertising platforms is a plus but not required.