Plant-Based Protein Pancakes
Posted July 26, 2021
There is no better way to start your day than protein packed pancakes with your favorite Plant Protein Shake. Check out this recipe! It is EASY to make and easier to eat!
- 3/4 cup (77g) Quick cooking oats
- 1/4 cup (34g) Garbanzo bean flour
- 1 tbsp (7g) Vedge Vanilla Plant Protein
- 2 tsp (7g) Baking powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt - 36g Banana
- 3/4 cup (177ml) Soy milk
- 1 tbsp (15ml) Maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
1. Combine the quick cooking oats, garbanzo bean flour, protein
powder, baking powder and salt and blend so the oats become oat
2. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until completely smooth. Transfer the batter to a bowl and let it stand for 10 minutes.
3. Preheat a non-stick pan to medium-low heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the pan, using approximately 1/3 of the batter for each pancake. Cook on both sides, until golden brown. Serve hot.
4. (With these pancakes, it’s better to cook on lower temperature, and make sure they are cooked all the way through before. Otherwise they can end up gummy.)
Recipe makes approximately 3 pancakes.
TRY IT FOR YOURSELF!
By Vedge Nutrition
Why You WANT Infinergy in Your Pre-Workout!🚀
Caffeine is the world’s most consumed drug. In this day and age, we see it utilized anywhere that requires a little extra ‘oomph’, such as a performance enhancer for exercise or just in our daily wake-up routine. Caffeine is a natural substance found in over 60 plants, and the good news is that the supplement industry has found even better ways to enjoy caffeine, especially for exercise performance.
How Your Purchase Makes A Difference 💚
At Vedge Nutrition, we understand the power of our customers' purchasing decisions and strive to make a positive impact on the world through our business. That's why we're proud members of 1% for the Planet, an organization that connects businesses with non-profits working to tackle our planet's most pressing environmental issues. Through our membership, we've had the opportunity to partner with the International Anti-Poaching Foundation (IAPF), a non-profit organization dedicated to protecting endangered wildlife and their habitats.
Creatine + The Brain: Why Creatine is a MUST HAVE
Commonly used by gym rats and fitness fanatics, creatine is undoubtedly the king of all nutritional supplements, and for the right reasons. It’s well-researched to support the body’s energy needs safely and effectively and has an extraordinary ability to help us exercise longer and harder while increasing our muscle gains. Additionally, as scientists continue to expand the research horizons, another noticeable effect of creatine has recently surfaced: cognitive support. As we add this to the list of benefits creatine provides, it can be very helpful to understand its precise effects on the brain.
The Importance of Supplements for Athletes
The point of deliberate exercise is to induce a workload on our bodies so that we adapt to similar stresses in the future. After we break down the body, it immediately works to repair itself. An important distinction with any type of training is that we never grow while we work out; only when we rest and recover. The right supplements and nutrition like calcium, magnesium, vitamin C and vitamin E are just a few highlights that help repair the body for the next stress load.