Plant-Based Protein Pancakes
Posted July 26, 2021
There is no better way to start your day than protein packed pancakes with your favorite Plant Protein Shake. Check out this recipe! It is EASY to make and easier to eat!
- 3/4 cup (77g) Quick cooking oats
- 1/4 cup (34g) Garbanzo bean flour
- 1 tbsp (7g) Vedge Vanilla Plant Protein
- 2 tsp (7g) Baking powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt - 36g Banana
- 3/4 cup (177ml) Soy milk
- 1 tbsp (15ml) Maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
1. Combine the quick cooking oats, garbanzo bean flour, protein
powder, baking powder and salt and blend so the oats become oat
2. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until completely smooth. Transfer the batter to a bowl and let it stand for 10 minutes.
3. Preheat a non-stick pan to medium-low heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the pan, using approximately 1/3 of the batter for each pancake. Cook on both sides, until golden brown. Serve hot.
4. (With these pancakes, it’s better to cook on lower temperature, and make sure they are cooked all the way through before. Otherwise they can end up gummy.)
Recipe makes approximately 3 pancakes.
TRY IT FOR YOURSELF!
By Vedge Nutrition
As Memorial Day and July 4th approach, we’ve officially stepped into the full swing of summer shred. It’s finally that time of the year when the days are longer, the weather is warmer and the vibes are positive. As soon as summer arrives, however, many of our disciplined routines can sometimes fall by the wayside as we find ourselves dedicating much more time to leisure. While the hot temperatures may have a big impact on that, it doesn’t mean that we can’t take advantage of the season and continue to build healthy habits.
During Dr. G's review, he shuffled through piles of COA’s (certificate of analysis) and third party tests. He compared the levels of pesticides, heavy metals, bacteria, and mold in the suggested serving size of each brand to see which ones ranked the best vs the worst.
Caffeine is the world’s most consumed drug. In this day and age, we see it utilized anywhere that requires a little extra ‘oomph’, such as a performance enhancer for exercise or just in our daily wake-up routine. Caffeine is a natural substance found in over 60 plants, and the good news is that the supplement industry has found even better ways to enjoy caffeine, especially for exercise performance.
At Vedge Nutrition, we understand the power of our customers' purchasing decisions and strive to make a positive impact on the world through our business. That's why we're proud members of 1% for the Planet, an organization that connects businesses with non-profits working to tackle our planet's most pressing environmental issues. Through our membership, we've had the opportunity to partner with the International Anti-Poaching Foundation (IAPF), a non-profit organization dedicated to protecting endangered wildlife and their habitats.